[Ibogaine] Just wondering out loud

James Forristal psychonaut101 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 17:09:53 EST 2009

Aaaah the safety of the cages built by social institutions, keeping the
people as eternal infants... wooohoooo.  So ready to tell you it's your life
so deal with it.. until you do something to risk it, then for some reason it
becomes their life to control.  Then again I thought in the "land of the
free" people were protected from such laws putting a noose around their
rights?  hmmm...
If methadone has taught us one thing, it's whores, pimps and gangs can't
make a living off something people can get legitimately!  It makes no sense
to take one persons issue and make it a billion times worse as a
social plague. Real solutions don't create worse problems!

errrg.. don't get me started

sorry for the off topic remark, sometimes I can't control myself ;)