[Ibogaine] Just wondering out loud

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 16:35:59 EST 2009

             Hey Micheal, last time I saw Patrick say anything about
it there were 10,000 people on the list. Including the FBI, DEA, and a
bunch of other 3 letter mother fuc)(*&^'s. I don't know how many are
addicts or researchers, but it's pretty safe to say that anybody that
is interested in Ibogaine is pretty much here, unless they got pissed
at the inane ramblings of guys like me. They can't run me off I'm the
Gingerbread Man.

          Na na na na boo boo

          Peace Love and Friends
      Randy