DC from AZ dcollier9 at cox.net
Tue Jan 20 16:33:53 EST 2009

they click reply to a list message, and dont realize they have a setting which automatically includes the original message (the L O N G digest)
into their new messge. if they would just look through their email before they send it, they would notice that its
now 80 PAGES LONG ! and delete the crap before clicking to send it to this list.

sigh, we brain slow mon, its very good buds. we do love tho. d'oh !
Donzo