[Ibogaine] ibogaine movies torrent

Matt Shriver ibogamail at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 09:46:40 EST 2009

I don't remember if this hit the list already or not.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3757612/DEATH_DRUGS_and_a_possible_solution

There are at least a couple of clips on here I have never seen.  For
instance I never knew you went on Fox news to talk to dingleberry
o'rielly before Howard.  I love the part where you tell him how you
became re-addicted to heroin and he says "shame on you."  And when I say
I "love" it I mean that in a "oh my God he's such an ass" sort of way.
There's a bunch more stuff I haven't waded through yet along with a
couple movies that have been posted to the list before.

Matt