Jeremy Spence jlspence at mac.com
Mon Jan 19 20:03:44 EST 2009

Yea, I took all the stuff too! I took anatomy 1 and 2 in collage, and
even had my heart rate and my Q,R, S,T  levels tested. They were
perfect!! I had a resting heart rate of 55. That's because I use to
run a lot, and  hit the gym like a madd man on a fucking mission from
God!!

But, yea, i forgot a lot of the stuff too. I retain a lot, but I
totally forgot a lot of that... It would be a good time to read back
up on it though, I have my old collage book still, there only a few
years old.
I took anatomy 1 and 2 so i could have it done, so when i wanted to go
be a paramedic I could have my colllage anatomy done, as its a bitch
to get through. I got a c+ in 1, and a B+ in 2 a 89.1% and she would
push me to a A. Fucking bull shit, but that how it is. It like running
a race, if your 1 sec late, you don't win! That just how it is.....

Jeremy