[Ibogaine] RX Iboga Extract for Withdrawls

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 19 11:23:30 EST 2009

I quickly read through some of the journal and there are some things that are a bit strange; if I have it wrong I will go over it again. It just makes me question what was really going on here. Its not possible or even thinkable that a woman (the gender makes no difference) would have learnt enough about iboga to be allowed to administer it outside of Gabon from a single meeting. To me it seems like this guy may have had "other" interests which inspired the "gift" of the leopard skin (some thing which is of great significance spiritually) and the qualification.

Its difficult when some one throws money at another person in a third world country; they will generally do whatever it is they think you are wanting to do or tell you what they think you want to hear.

I would much rather hear an occount from some one who had spent some time living with these people which is how you are supposed to learn. Not some one who is "just passing through" The Bwitists also want to know that they are going to get some return from their investment. What I mean is that if some one teaches you some thing they want to know that you are going to continue and will be back so that they are not wasting their time. Thats been my experience anyway.

The point has been stressed a number of times that I need to be there; where its all happening; you need to see and experience whats going on and there is more to an initiation that merely consuming iboga. On the internet all you get to really see is the celebration; the dancing which everyone is invited to. The other stages are not public.

My brother in Bwiti has recently received permission to do initiations. This took him fifteen years and there had to be a specific ceremony to hand over this responsibillity or rank. (Its not given with a leopard skin and a booty call). After this it is traditional for the father to be there for upto the first fifty initiations before the initiate can go solo.