[Ibogaine] Ibogaine in the Netherlands

Matt Shriver ibogamail at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 10:27:45 EST 2009

I don't get it.  It says she was taken to the hospital due to a
"seizure-like attack" but all they seem concerned about was the
prolonged QT interval.  Does anyone know if the length of the QT
interval they listed here is longer than what you would see in a healthy
ibogaine patient?  If this was an exaggerated QT length as compared to
what you would expect from a healthy person taking ibogaine then it sort
of bothers me that her only symptom was nausea.

Matt