[Ibogaine] RX Iboga Extract for Withdrawls

robert charleston robster1971 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 11:39:49 EST 2009

This is what i am so  wanting to find is the last sentence you state here,
after all is said and shared -to be thankful for the existence of this
special root, to view life in a whole different and respected view for what
this can bring to the inner self that exists through everyday life bringing
on the different, special, and evoutionary cure to a soul that resides and
is found through experience aiding in any way forseeable. Does a better
understanding of karma issues that occur through life become more apparent
through experience? let me know exact thoughts through personal journies
that have been achieved. thanks rob c.