[Ibogaine] Similarities with Psilosybin and Ibogaine

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 18 09:28:49 EST 2009

Yea I would like to hear more for sure; personally I have never had to deal with an issue like a bad trip on ibogaine. There were issues which stemmed from discomfort;irritability but it was easily dealt with. Not like with acid for instance where some one is convinced that if they step off a flagstone the world is going to come apart.

So there may be issues which lead to a "situation" and then it would be good to know if the person had "bad trips" before on some thing else or if they had psychological issues. There are so many possible factors which could have an influence; so yes I would love to hear more; you have my details.

Thanks Randy.