[Ibogaine] Ibogaine Digest, Vol 13, Issue 57

robert charleston robster1971 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 09:02:48 EST 2009


thanks just curious? rc

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 8:37 AM, Randy Faulconer <bicuitboy714 at gmail.com>wrote:

>                 No Rob, it's usually just the other way around. Most people
> have that pink cloud thing going for a while after a treatment.
>
>              Randy
>
>   On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 7:30 AM, robert charleston <
> robster1971 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> does more irratabity come about from treatment? rob c.
>>
>>
>> On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 6:27 AM, simon loxton <simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk>wrote:
>>
>>>  J' its OK man; its best to just ignore things like this otherwise you
>>> are giving them exactly what they want; attention.
>>>
>>> You also dont know who you are dealing with; you could have a bipolar
>>> schizophrenic; (No disrespect). They also have their right to freedom of
>>> speech.
>>>
>>>  ------------------------------
>>> *From:* Jeremy Spence <jlspence at mac.com>
>>> *To:* ibogaine at mindvox.com
>>> *Sent:* Sunday, 18 January, 2009 13:02:05
>>> *Subject:* Re: [Ibogaine] Ibogaine Digest, Vol 13, Issue 57
>>>
>>> WHO THE FUCK HAS A PROBLEM WITH SIMON, IF THEY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SIMOM
>>> THEY GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME TOO!!
>>>
>>>
>>> YOU FUCK OFFF
>>> On Jan 18, 2009, at 4:53 AM, ibogaine-request at mindvox.com wrote:
>>>
>>> > Send Ibogaine mailing list submissions to
>>> >     ibogaine at mindvox.com
>>> >
>>> > To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>>> >     http://www.mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine
>>> > or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>>> >     ibogaine-request at mindvox.com
>>> >
>>> > You can reach the person managing the list at
>>> >     ibogaine-owner at mindvox.com
>>> >
>>> > When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>>> > than "Re: Contents of Ibogaine digest..."
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > Today's Topics:
>>> >
>>> >  1. Re: Similarities with Psilosybin and Ibogaine (simon loxton)
>>> >  2. Re: RX Iboga Extract for Withdrawls (simon loxton)
>>> >  3. Re: RX Iboga Extract for Withdrawls (Jasen C)
>>> >  4. Re: RX Iboga Extract for Withdrawls (simon loxton)
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> >
>>> > Message: 1
>>> > Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 09:02:19 +0000 (GMT)
>>> > From: simon loxton <simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk>
>>> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] Similarities with Psilosybin and Ibogaine
>>> > To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
>>> > Message-ID: <591613.91287.qm at web28605.mail.ukl.yahoo.com<591613.91287..qm at web28605.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
>>> >
>>> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>>> >
>>> > I was going to suggest he leave his mothers PC alone and stick with the
>>> play station but did not want to aggravate his condition.
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > ________________________________
>>> > From: Capt Kirk <captkirknz at yahoo.co.uk>
>>> > To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
>>> > Sent: Sunday, 18 January, 2009 9:59:43
>>> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] Similarities with Psilosybin and Ibogaine
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > Um, ok and you are?  And what's your site so I know never ever ever
>>> ever to visit it? Not that I believe in hell
>>> anyway.......................................
>>> > Love these charming emails.....
>>> > Unless I missing something................wtf?
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > ________________________________
>>> > From: s james <niknox at shaw.ca>
>>> > To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
>>> >
>>> > ?
>>> > listen simon you appear more than most cockroach infestations fuck off
>>> from my site or hell you invite
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > -------------- next part --------------
>>> > An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
>>> > URL: <
>>> http://www.mindvox.com/pipermail/ibogaine/attachments/20090118/b836f2c0/attachment-0001.htm
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > ------------------------------
>>> >
>>> > Message: 2
>>> > Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 09:03:27 +0000 (GMT)
>>> > From: simon loxton <simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk>
>>> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] RX Iboga Extract for Withdrawls
>>> > To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
>>> > Message-ID: <76138.35638.qm at web28616.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
>>> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>>> >
>>> > I get what you mean though; iboga is very good on the psycho-spiritual
>>> side; its just that iboga is more difficult to work with
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > ________________________________
>>> > From: Jasen C <jasenhappy2008 at yahoo..com.au<jasenhappy2008 at yahoo.com.au>
>>> >
>>> > To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
>>> > Sent: Sunday, 18 January, 2009 10:56:36
>>> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] RX Iboga Extract for Withdrawls
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > Hello Simon,
>>> >
>>> > I agree Iboga works well for addiction I was given Iboga 5 years ago
>>> for a 23 year methadone habit and I have seen it work on many other people.
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > ________________________________
>>> > From: simon loxton <simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk>
>>> > To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
>>> > Sent: Sunday, 18 January, 2009 6:23:56 PM
>>> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] RX Iboga Extract for Withdrawls
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > I was referring to root bark when I said iboga. I find iboga works very
>>> well for addiction; ask Matt for one.
>>> >
>>> > I think ibogaine is just a hell of a lot easier which is why I like it
>>> for addiction interruption; especially for opiates.
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > ________________________________
>>> > From: Jasen C <jasenhappy2008 at yahoo.com.au>
>>> > To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
>>> > Sent: Sunday, 18 January, 2009 8:34:50
>>> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] RX Iboga Extract for Withdrawls
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > Hello Simon,
>>> >
>>> > You may be talking about another iboga extract not Indra, if you took
>>> 10grams of the Indra it would blow your top, break the head completely open
>>> in most cases and stop withdrawal completely. I have seen people have a lot
>>> less than 10 grams, more like 4 to 7grams of Indra and it has worked
>>> beautifully.
>>> >
>>> > As I am sure you would know, the Indra was made many years ago ( a few
>>> dozen kilo's) and is the only known proven extract where the content of
>>> Ibogaine is known so a dose can be correctly measured.
>>> >
>>> > Sara in Amsterdam does this very well and is the only source of Indra
>>> that I know of. We need her back on the list
>>> >
>>> > With opiate withdrawal a flood dose then a booster dose seems to work
>>> well with Ibogaine.
>>> >
>>> > I saw someone the other day who had 5 grams of Indra Extract for psycho
>>> spiritual. Seems to be much smoother than Ibogaine, maybe the other
>>> alkaloids play a part that science has not been able to measure yet.
>>> >
>>> > Ibogaine seems to work better for addiction as it coats the receptors
>>> better however I believe Iboga is better for psycho spiritual.
>>> >
>>> > Jasen
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > ________________________________
>>> > From: simon loxton <simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk>
>>> > To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
>>> > Sent: Sunday, 18 January, 2009 3:46:19 AM
>>> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] RX Iboga Extract for Withdrawls
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > Well are you referring to ibogaine (an extract) or what was known as
>>> indra?
>>> >
>>> > I guess you are referring to opiate withdrawal but its more common to
>>> give lower doses over an extended period of time for meth and coke; Rocky
>>> came up with a good protocol like this.
>>> >
>>> > Personally I have never experimented with the least you would need to
>>> keep withdrawal from opiates at bay. I would not want to put the patient in
>>> an uncomfortable position by doing this. Saying so; 5-10g of iboga is enough
>>> to keep withdrawal at bay for up to 12 hrs. This is about all I can offer
>>> from experience; I would only be guessing or using some one elses
>>> information in terms of an extract or ibogaine in a minimal dose and I cant
>>> think of any off hand.
>>> >
>>> > The lowest I have used ibogaine wise for opiates is 16mg/kg but prefer
>>> to work between 17 and 20 mg/kg.
>>> >
>>> > Generally I prefer a single dose followed up by low doses for opiates
>>> so there is no discomfort.
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > ________________________________
>>> > From: DC from AZ <dcollier9 at cox.net>
>>> > To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
>>> > Sent: Saturday, 17 January, 2009 19:29:26
>>> > Subject: [Ibogaine] RX Iboga Extract for Withdrawls
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > Anyone know what a non-initiation, medical only RX script might say
>>> > for low dose usage of Iboga extract for relief of withdrawls.
>>> >
>>> > are we there yet ?
>>> >
>>> > http://www.drogriporter.hu/en/ibogainesession.
>>> >
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> > Don zo
>>> > "Love converts hearts, and gives peace..."
>>> > __________________________________________________
>>> >
>>> > ----- Original Message -----
>>> > From: michael langshaw
>>> > To: The Ibogaine List
>>> > Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 7:00 PM
>>> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] CIA drug abuse
>>> >
>>> > That's what my shrink did to me with this suboxone shit. I went int his
>>> office, told him how much I was using and he wrote me out a script and sent
>>> me on my way. Nice guy. I got no one to blame but myself. I was capable of
>>> researching it........Sorry, just a little venting there.
>>> > Mike
>>> >
>>> > --- On Thu, 1/15/09, Edward A. Weissbard <edward.escs at gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>> >
>>> > From: Edward A. Weissbard <edward.escs at gmail.com>
>>> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] CIA drug abuse
>>> > To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
>>> > Date: Thursday, January 15, 2009, 8:37 PM
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > Scott,
>>> >
>>> > Reading the info. reminded me of the movie, *Jacobs Ladder* from early
>>> > 90's, where the US Army experimented with BZ Gas on active duty
>>> personal
>>> > during Vietnam.  A Very strange but interesting movie, for those that
>>> > haven't seen it yet.  Seems pretty low to give someone a mind altering
>>> > substance without them even knowing.
>>> > --Edward
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
>>> > (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
>>> > -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > ________________________________
>>> >
>>> >  -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
>>> > (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
>>> >  -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-
>>> >
>>> > ________________________________
>>> >
>>> >  -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
>>> > (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
>>> >  -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > ________________________________
>>> > Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox.
>>> Take a look.
>>> >
>>> > ________________________________
>>> > Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox.
>>> Take a look.
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > -------------- next part --------------
>>> > An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
>>> > URL: <
>>> http://www.mindvox.com/pipermail/ibogaine/attachments/20090118/9f486976/attachment-0001.htm
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > ------------------------------
>>> >
>>> > Message: 3
>>> > Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 01:43:34 -0800 (PST)
>>> > From: Jasen C <jasenhappy2008 at yahoo.com.au>
>>> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] RX Iboga Extract for Withdrawls
>>> > To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
>>> > Message-ID: <610555.48729.qm at web59616.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
>>> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>>> >
>>> > Hello Simon
>>> >
>>> > Yes your right. Iboga is more difficult to work with unless of course
>>> you know the Iboga you are working with (content of Ibogaine) such as the
>>> Indra?extract Sara works with. Then you can dose with confidence that the
>>> client gets what they need.
>>> >
>>> > I have seen Sara dose people with addictions and for psycho spiritual
>>> with her Iboga extract?with great results.
>>> >
>>> > I understand your comment that Ibogaine is easier to work with.
>>> >
>>> > Jasen
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > ________________________________
>>> > From: simon loxton <simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk>
>>> > To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
>>> > Sent: Sunday, 18 January, 2009 7:03:27 PM
>>> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] RX Iboga Extract for Withdrawls
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > I get what you mean though; iboga is very good on the psycho-spiritual
>>> side; its just that iboga is more difficult to work with
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > ________________________________
>>> > From: Jasen C <jasenhappy2008 at yahoo.com.au>
>>> > To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
>>> > Sent: Sunday, 18 January, 2009 10:56:36
>>> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] RX Iboga Extract for Withdrawls
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > Hello Simon,
>>> >
>>> > I agree Iboga works well for addiction I was given Iboga 5 years ago
>>> for a 23 year methadone habit and I have seen it work on many other people.
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > ________________________________
>>> > From: simon loxton <simonloxton at yahoo.co..uk>
>>> > To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
>>> > Sent: Sunday, 18 January, 2009 6:23:56 PM
>>> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] RX Iboga Extract for Withdrawls
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > I was referring to root bark when I said iboga. I find iboga works very
>>> well for addiction; ask Matt for one.
>>> >
>>> > I think ibogaine is just a hell of a lot easier which is why I like it
>>> for addiction interruption; especially for opiates.
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > ________________________________
>>> > From: Jasen C <jasenhappy2008 at yahoo.com.au>
>>> > To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
>>> > Sent: Sunday, 18 January, 2009 8:34:50
>>> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] RX Iboga Extract for Withdrawls
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > Hello Simon,
>>> >
>>> > You may be talking about another iboga extract not Indra, if you took
>>> 10grams of the Indra?it would blow your top, break the head completely open
>>> in most cases and stop withdrawal completely. I have seen people have a lot
>>> less than 10 grams, more like 4 to 7grams of Indra and it has worked
>>> beautifully.
>>> >
>>> > As?I am sure you would know, the Indra was made many years ago ( a few
>>> dozen kilo's)?and is the only known proven extract where the content of
>>> Ibogaine is known?so a dose can be correctly measured.
>>> >
>>> > Sara in Amsterdam does this very well and is the only source of Indra
>>> that I know of. We need her back on the list
>>> >
>>> > With opiate withdrawal a flood dose then a booster dose seems to work
>>> well with Ibogaine.
>>> >
>>> > I saw someone the other day who had 5 grams of Indra Extract for psycho
>>> spiritual. Seems to be much smoother than Ibogaine, maybe the other
>>> alkaloids play a part that science has not been able to measure yet.
>>> >
>>> > Ibogaine seems to work better for addiction as it coats the receptors
>>> better however I believe Iboga is better for psycho spiritual.
>>> >
>>> > Jasen
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > ?
>>> >
>>> > ?
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > ________________________________
>>> > From: simon loxton <simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk>
>>> > To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
>>> > Sent: Sunday, 18 January, 2009 3:46:19 AM
>>> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] RX Iboga Extract for Withdrawls
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > Well are you referring to ibogaine (an extract) or what was known as
>>> indra?
>>> >
>>> > I guess you are referring to opiate withdrawal but its more common to
>>> give lower doses over an extended period of time for meth and coke; Rocky
>>> came up with a good protocol like this.
>>> >
>>> > Personally I have never experimented with the least you would need to
>>> keep withdrawal from opiates at bay. I would not want to put the patient in
>>> an uncomfortable position by doing this. Saying so; 5-10g of iboga is enough
>>> to keep withdrawal at bay for up to 12 hrs. This is about all I can offer
>>> from experience; I would only be guessing or using some one elses
>>> information in terms of an extract or ibogaine in a minimal dose and I cant
>>> think of any off hand.
>>> >
>>> > The lowest I have used ibogaine wise for opiates is 16mg/kg but prefer
>>> to work between 17 and 20 mg/kg.
>>> >
>>> > Generally I prefer a single dose followed up by low doses for opiates
>>> so there is no discomfort.
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > ________________________________
>>> > From: DC from AZ <dcollier9 at cox..net>
>>> > To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
>>> > Sent: Saturday, 17 January, 2009 19:29:26
>>> > Subject: [Ibogaine] RX Iboga Extract for Withdrawls
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > Anyone know what a non-initiation, medical only RX script might say
>>> > for low dose usage of Iboga extract for relief of withdrawls.
>>> > ?
>>> > are we there yet ?
>>> > ?
>>> > http://www.drogriporter.hu/en/ibogainesession.
>>> >
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> > Don zo
>>> > "Love converts hearts, and gives peace..."
>>> > __________________________________________________
>>> >
>>> > ----- Original Message -----
>>> > From: michael langshaw
>>> > To: The Ibogaine List
>>> > Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 7:00 PM
>>> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] CIA drug abuse
>>> >
>>> > That's what my shrink did to me with this suboxone shit. I went int
>>> his?office, told him how much I was using and he wrote me out a script and
>>> sent me on my way.?Nice guy. I got no one to blame but myself. I was capable
>>> of researching it.......Sorry, just a little venting there.
>>> > Mike
>>> >
>>> > --- On Thu, 1/15/09, Edward A. Weissbard <edward.escs at gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>> >
>>> > From: Edward A. Weissbard <edward.escs at gmail.com>
>>> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] CIA drug abuse
>>> > To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
>>> > Date: Thursday, January 15, 2009, 8:37 PM
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > Scott,
>>> >
>>> > Reading the info. reminded me of the movie, *Jacobs Ladder* from early
>>> > 90's, where the US Army experimented with BZ Gas on active duty
>>> personal
>>> > during Vietnam.  A Very strange but interesting movie, for those that
>>> > haven't seen it yet.  Seems pretty low to give someone a mind altering
>>> > substance without them even knowing.
>>> > --Edward
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
>>> > (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
>>> > -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > ________________________________
>>> >
>>> > ? -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
>>> > (][%]? :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::? [%][)
>>> > ? -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-
>>> >
>>> > ________________________________
>>> >
>>> > ? -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
>>> > (][%]? :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::? [%][)
>>> > ? -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > ________________________________
>>> > Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox.
>>> Take a look.
>>> >
>>> > ________________________________
>>> > Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox.
>>> Take a look.
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >      Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter
>>> inbox. Take a look http://au.docs.yahoo.com/mail/smarterinbox
>>> > -------------- next part --------------
>>> > An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
>>> > URL: <
>>> http://www.mindvox.com/pipermail/ibogaine/attachments/20090118/3d9a5be4/attachment-0001.htm
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > ------------------------------
>>> >
>>> > Message: 4
>>> > Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 10:53:34 +0000 (GMT)
>>> > From: simon loxton <simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk>
>>> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] RX Iboga Extract for Withdrawls
>>> > To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
>>> > Message-ID: <742836.608.qm at web28610.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
>>> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>>> >
>>> > Yes; its really knowing your product; and having a constant in terms of
>>> quality. Ibogaine is more predictable in this respect.
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > ________________________________
>>> > From: Jasen C <jasenhappy2008 at yahoo.com.au>
>>> > To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
>>> > Sent: Sunday, 18 January, 2009 11:43:34
>>> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] RX Iboga Extract for Withdrawls
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > Hello Simon
>>> >
>>> > Yes your right. Iboga is more difficult to work with unless of course
>>> you know the Iboga you are working with (content of Ibogaine) such as the
>>> Indra extract Sara works with. Then you can dose with confidence that the
>>> client gets what they need.
>>> >
>>> > I have seen Sara dose people with addictions and for psycho spiritual
>>> with her Iboga extract with great results.
>>> >
>>> > I understand your comment that Ibogaine is easier to work with.
>>> >
>>> > Jasen
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > ________________________________
>>> > From: simon loxton <simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk>
>>> > To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
>>> > Sent: Sunday, 18 January, 2009 7:03:27 PM
>>> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] RX Iboga Extract for Withdrawls
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > I get what you mean though; iboga is very good on the psycho-spiritual
>>> side; its just that iboga is more difficult to work with
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > ________________________________
>>> > From: Jasen C <jasenhappy2008 at yahoo.com.au>
>>> > To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
>>> > Sent: Sunday, 18 January, 2009 10:56:36
>>> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] RX Iboga Extract for Withdrawls
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > Hello Simon,
>>> >
>>> > I agree Iboga works well for addiction I was given Iboga 5 years ago
>>> for a 23 year methadone habit and I have seen it work on many other people.
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > ________________________________
>>> > From: simon loxton <simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk>
>>> > To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
>>> > Sent: Sunday, 18 January, 2009 6:23:56 PM
>>> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] RX Iboga Extract for Withdrawls
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > I was referring to root bark when I said iboga.. I find iboga works
>>> very well for addiction; ask Matt for one.
>>> >
>>> > I think ibogaine is just a hell of a lot easier which is why I like it
>>> for addiction interruption; especially for opiates.
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > ________________________________
>>> > From: Jasen C <jasenhappy2008 at yahoo.com.au>
>>> > To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
>>> > Sent: Sunday, 18 January, 2009 8:34:50
>>> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] RX Iboga Extract for Withdrawls
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > Hello Simon,
>>> >
>>> > You may be talking about another iboga extract not Indra, if you took
>>> 10grams of the Indra it would blow your top, break the head completely open
>>> in most cases and stop withdrawal completely. I have seen people have a lot
>>> less than 10 grams, more like 4 to 7grams of Indra and it has worked
>>> beautifully.
>>> >
>>> > As I am sure you would know, the Indra was made many years ago ( a few
>>> dozen kilo's) and is the only known proven extract where the content of
>>> Ibogaine is known so a dose can be correctly measured.
>>> >
>>> > Sara in Amsterdam does this very well and is the only source of Indra
>>> that I know of. We need her back on the list
>>> >
>>> > With opiate withdrawal a flood dose then a booster dose seems to work
>>> well with Ibogaine.
>>> >
>>> > I saw someone the other day who had 5 grams of Indra Extract for psycho
>>> spiritual. Seems to be much smoother than Ibogaine, maybe the other
>>> alkaloids play a part that science has not been able to measure yet.
>>> >
>>> > Ibogaine seems to work better for addiction as it coats the receptors
>>> better however I believe Iboga is better for psycho spiritual.
>>> >
>>> > Jasen
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > ________________________________
>>> > From: simon loxton <simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk>
>>> > To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
>>> > Sent: Sunday, 18 January, 2009 3:46:19 AM
>>> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] RX Iboga Extract for Withdrawls
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > Well are you referring to ibogaine (an extract) or what was known as
>>> indra?
>>> >
>>> > I guess you are referring to opiate withdrawal but its more common to
>>> give lower doses over an extended period of time for meth and coke; Rocky
>>> came up with a good protocol like this.
>>> >
>>> > Personally I have never experimented with the least you would need to
>>> keep withdrawal from opiates at bay. I would not want to put the patient in
>>> an uncomfortable position by doing this. Saying so; 5-10g of iboga is enough
>>> to keep withdrawal at bay for up to 12 hrs. This is about all I can offer
>>> from experience; I would only be guessing or using some one elses
>>> information in terms of an extract or ibogaine in a minimal dose and I cant
>>> think of any off hand.
>>> >
>>> > The lowest I have used ibogaine wise for opiates is 16mg/kg but prefer
>>> to work between 17 and 20 mg/kg.
>>> >
>>> > Generally I prefer a single dose followed up by low doses for opiates
>>> so there is no discomfort.
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > ________________________________
>>> > From: DC from AZ <dcollier9 at cox.net>
>>> > To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
>>> > Sent: Saturday, 17 January, 2009 19:29:26
>>> > Subject: [Ibogaine] RX Iboga Extract for Withdrawls
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > Anyone know what a non-initiation, medical only RX script might say
>>> > for low dose usage of Iboga extract for relief of withdrawls.
>>> >
>>> > are we there yet ?
>>> >
>>> > http://www.drogriporter.hu/en/ibogainesession..
>>> >
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> > Don zo
>>> > "Love converts hearts, and gives peace..."
>>> > __________________________________________________
>>> >
>>> > ----- Original Message -----
>>> > From: michael langshaw
>>> > To: The Ibogaine List
>>> > Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 7:00 PM
>>> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] CIA drug abuse
>>> >
>>> > That's what my shrink did to me with this suboxone shit. I went int his
>>> office, told him how much I was using and he wrote me out a script and sent
>>> me on my way. Nice guy. I got no one to blame but myself. I was capable of
>>> researching it.......Sorry, just a little venting there.
>>> > Mike
>>> >
>>> > --- On Thu, 1/15/09, Edward A. Weissbard <edward.escs at gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>> >
>>> > From: Edward A. Weissbard <edward.escs at gmail.com>
>>> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] CIA drug abuse
>>> > To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
>>> > Date: Thursday, January 15, 2009, 8:37 PM
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > Scott,
>>> >
>>> > Reading the info. reminded me of the movie, *Jacobs Ladder* from early
>>> > 90's, where the US Army experimented with BZ Gas on active duty
>>> personal
>>> > during Vietnam.  A Very strange but interesting movie, for those that
>>> > haven't seen it yet.  Seems pretty low to give someone a mind altering
>>> > substance without them even knowing.
>>> > --Edward
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
>>> > (][%]  :: http://mindvox..com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
>>> > -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > ________________________________
>>> >
>>> >  -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
>>> > (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine<http://mindvox..com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine>::  [%][)
>>> >  -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-
>>> >
>>> > ________________________________
>>> >
>>> >  -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
>>> > (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
>>> >  -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > ________________________________
>>> > Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox.
>>> Take a look.
>>> >
>>> > ________________________________
>>> > Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox.
>>> Take a look.
>>> >
>>> > ________________________________
>>> > Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox.
>>> Take a look.
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > -------------- next part --------------
>>> > An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
>>> > URL: <
>>> http://www.mindvox.com/pipermail/ibogaine/attachments/20090118/6c8edd87/attachment.htm
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > ------------------------------
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >  -=[) :::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
>>> > (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
>>> >  -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe ::::: (]=-
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > End of Ibogaine Digest, Vol 13, Issue 57
>>> > ****************************************
>>>
>>>
>>> -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
>>> (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
>>> -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>  -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
>>> (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
>>>  -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>  -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
>> (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
>>  -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-
>>
>>
>
>
>  -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
> (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
>  -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.mindvox.com/pipermail/ibogaine/attachments/20090118/972d003f/attachment.html>


More information about the Ibogaine mailing list