[Ibogaine] Similarities with Psilosybin and Ibogaine

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 08:17:30 EST 2009

           Hey Si, whazzup?? I was flicking back through some stuff and ran
across this post. I just gotta tell ya that there have been some pretty bad
trips on Ibo before. Not very often but enough to take note of. I saw a
person freak out 2 days after his flood dose. (figure that one out??) Also
have heard of some others but those being second hand reports, I can't put
much stock in them. I did see a bad trip once. It didn't look like the guy
was having any fun at all. This is very rare from all of my reading of
experience's. The guy actually told me that I could write about it if I
wanted to afterwards. It was wwwaaaaayyyyy freaky.

       Send me an offlist if ya wanna hear more about it.

         Peace Love and Thorazine
              Randy