[Ibogaine] RX Iboga Extract for Withdrawls

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 17 12:46:19 EST 2009

Well are you referring to ibogaine (an extract) or what was known as indra?

I guess you are referring to opiate withdrawal but its more common to give lower doses over an extended period of time for meth and coke; Rocky came up with a good protocol like this.

Personally I have never experimented with the least you would need to keep withdrawal from opiates at bay.. I would not want to put the patient in an uncomfortable position by doing this. Saying so; 5-10g of iboga is enough to keep withdrawal at bay for up to 12 hrs. This is about all I can offer from experience; I would only be guessing or using some one elses information in terms of an extract or ibogaine in a minimal dose and I cant think of any off hand.

The lowest I have used ibogaine wise for opiates is 16mg/kg but prefer to work between 17 and 20 mg/kg.

Generally I prefer a single dose followed up by low doses for opiates so there is no discomfort.