[Ibogaine] Purkinje

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 16:11:24 EST 2009

       Very cool Marko. It reminds me of when I was a child I used to rub my
eyes hard to get the lghts and colors to appear. Or how we would
hyperventelate by breathing real hard while squatting down and then standing
up and having somebody sqeeze you till you passed out and seeing the lights
and stuff then.

       It wasn't very long until I was doing drugs after that.

          Peace Love and Strobe Lights
                Randy