[Ibogaine] Where is the List of experiences Randy.

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 15:27:12 EST 2009

        Not yet Edward but I'm working on it. Should be pretty cool, I have
a bunch of reports together. I'm interested in seeing similarities, and
would like to somehow show the biggest ones, ie. space, Africa, deceased
reletives and so on. We're woking on getting a new laptop to help because
every time I try and send a file my computer freezes up and I have to power
it down.

        It's coming.

        Peace Love and Gigabytes
              Randy