[Ibogaine] Movie Review - The Pervert's Guide to Cinema - Sometimes Groucho’s Cigar Is Not Just a Cigar - NYTimes.com

marko marko at phantom.com
Fri Jan 16 14:00:25 EST 2009

Nyc,

this is the guy I've sent a link before, he was discussing toilets.

I don't think that we need an ally who will put us in Freudian frames
and, as the bottom line, tell the world that SofT has a strong tendency
to become *the one and only* world religion - together with means to
achieve it ;-)

I mean, yes, I can find him, he is sometimes in Slovenia, too, but what
shall I do with him, then?

I'd prefer to have a RetRet. Or, at least your private mail I've been
waiting for since last year.

Marko