[Ibogaine] Ibogaine Re: more on 5HT2A agonist plus NMDA antagonist

Warren Theriot wleetheriot at ca.rr.com
Fri Jan 16 07:08:52 EST 2009

This may also be a clue as to how to treat Ketamine or PCP addiction
with concurrent administration of a 5HT2A/2C agonist.  Or Ibogaine
alone. Just a thought.
More related links: http://www.google.com/search?q=effects+of+5HT2A%2C2C+angonist+plus+NMDA+antagonist&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
Warren