[Ibogaine] coming off subOx

michael langshaw mlangshaw67 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 01:02:25 EST 2009

DC,
Thanks for the suggestion. I have actually considered it. It's a long story but I'm actually looking into that avenue as we speak (or type). I was going to go back to the opiates then to a regular detox. After further thought, I think I'm going to go the ibogaine route. It's just that I'm from the states and financially cant afford to go out of the country. Hopefully some people that I've been in contact with can help me come up with a solution.. Thanks again.
Mike