[Ibogaine] List Status\Please allow me to UNSUBSCRIBE. Thanx!

junkboy junkboy64 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 16:16:14 EST 2009

IF you do your research and really try, its possible to achieve any goal...
if you really want an ibogaine expierence (and i recommend it to everyone,
for the most part) you will find a way... ive spent over 1,000,000$ on drugs
over the years, and thats being conserative... i decided to cut my using
down and was able to afford treatment... ive been opiate free quite some
time and in may it will be 2 years since i had a cigarette or a drink (i was
an alcoholic).... its worht whatever sacrifice you need to do to get help...
im my opinion..