[Ibogaine] CIA drug abuse

Scott Doran doranman2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 15:19:04 EST 2009

I'm sorry Preston. I had no idea the page would present that way. I copied
the page. Let's see if this works.
Compose Mail
Inbox (7125) <?hl=en&tab=wm#inbox>
Starred <?hl=en&tab=wm#starred>
Chats <?hl=en&tab=wm#chats>
Sent Mail <?hl=en&tab=wm#sent>
Drafts (1) <?hl=en&tab=wm#drafts>
All Mail <?hl=en&tab=wm#all>
Spam (2730) <?hl=en&tab=wm#spam>
Trash <?hl=en&tab=wm#trash>
Contacts
 Chat
Scott Doran
♫

Set status here
[image: Status menu]
[image: Available]alachuamarket  Invited
♫
[image: Offline]alachuagreen  Invited
♫
[image: Offline]Cody Doran  Invited
♫
[image: Offline]donaldconceicao  Invited
♫
[image: Offline]Gabriela Waschewsky  Invited
♫
[image: Offline]J K  Invited
♫
[image: Offline]Mariah  Invited
♫
[image: Offline]Randy Faulconer  Invited
♫
[image: Offline]sam rivera  Invited
♫
drazzil79  Invited
♫
Add Contact
 Labels
justice <?hl=en&tab=wm#label/justice>

▼

Edit labels <?hl=en&tab=wm#settings/labels>

Remove color
Edit name
 Invite a friend
Give Gmail to:
Send Invite 50 left
Preview Invite

<
Sponsored Link
CIA Careers<http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/iclk?sa=l&ai=B1kXOoZhvSaOPDZrorAO1rqimA9TatWyis8bVA8CNtwHQ8DMQARgBIIaPgAIoCTgAUN201fj5_____wFgydarh9yjxBKgAcupuv8DsgEJZ21haWwuY29tugEIZ21haWwtY3bIAQHaATBodHRwOi8vZ21haWwuY29tL2R1OTNvc3c1b21leThncjdmYmVzbzhua3U0MTVkOXbIAr64rwGoAwHoA8ED6AOrA-gDlwToA4wE9QMAAAAE&num=1&adurl=http://www.amu.apus.edu/intelligence%3FGCID%3DS15412x009%26KEYWORD%3Dcia%2520jobs%26MATCHTYPE%3Dcontent>-
www.APUS.edu - Earn an intelligence degree to help you prepare for a CIA
career.
« Back to Inbox
*Archive*Report spamDelete
More Actions
‹ Newer  Older ›
[alachuagreens] VVA Sues CIA Over Mind Control Tests

Inbox

Reply to all
Reply by chat
Filter messages like this
Print
Add to Contacts list
Report phishing
Report not phishing
Show in fixed width font
Show in variable width font
Message text garbled?
Why is this spam/nonspam?
H Saive to T2-NEWS
show details Jan 10 (6 days ago)

  Vets Sue CIA Over Mind Control Tests By Noah Shachtman

 For two decades or more during the Cold War, the CIA and the military
allegedly plied the unwitting with acid, weed, and dozens of psychoactive
drugs, in a series of zany (and sometimes dangerous) mind-control
experiments. Now, the Vietnam Veterans of America
<http://www.vva.org/> are suing
the agency and the Pentagon for perceived
abuses<http://blogs.cqpolitics.com/spytalk/2009/01/vietnam-vets-sue-cia-for-secre.html>suffered
under the so-called "
MK-ULTRA <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MKULTRA>" and other projects.

Six veterans are suffering from all kinds of ailments tied to this
"diabolical and secret testing program," according to a statement from the
vets' lawyers, passed on to *SpyTalk's<http://blogs.cqpolitics.com/spytalk/>J
*eff Stein.

The experiments allegedly included "the use of troops to test nerve gas,
psychochemicals, and thousands of other toxic chemical or biological
substances, and ... the insertion of septal implants in the brains of
subjects in ... mind control experiments that went awry, leaving many
civilian and military subjects with permanent disabilities." Subjects were
tested without their consent, the veterans say. And when the trials were
over, the government failed to "provide health care or compensation."

In a book published last year <http://www.forgottensecrets.net/>, former
military psychiatrist James Ketchum describes an Army project -- separate
from the CIA's efforts -- that took place at Edgewood Arsenal in Maryland.
There, he saw test subjects "carry on conversations with various invisible
people for as long as 2-3
days<http://blog.wired.com/defense/2007/04/the_secrets_of_.html>."
Others "salute latrines" and attempt to "revive a gas mask" that they
mistake for a woman.

The feds insist that MK-ULTRA ended, when it was exposed during
Congressional hearings. But interest in chemical mind-control lives along,
in some corners of the military-intelligence community. In a 2003
memo<http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/21/AR2008042103399_pf.html>,
then-Justice Department lawyer John C. Yoo suggesting that interrogation
drugs could be used<http://blog.wired.com/defense/2008/11/interrogation-d.html>if
their effects were not permanent or profound. Since then, evidence has
accumulated that some detainees may have been
drugged<http://www.cqpolitics.com/wmspage.cfm?docID=hsnews-000002697912>.
"It's coming back<http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/01/10/AR2007011001399_pf.html>,"
retired Colonel John Alexander told Sharon.

Now I understand what you were trying to say when I passed on the email I
received about kopbusters.com and you had trouble with my post. It won't
happen again.

Thanks,

Scott