[Ibogaine] Similarities with Psilosybin and Ibogaine

DC from AZ dcollier9 at cox.net
Thu Jan 15 12:53:00 EST 2009

it was widely reported that a section of Bwiti are catholics or other christian denom. I have read several
article online regarding this, some could have been from catholic web sites for the local bishops. Pope
John Paul II was reported to have given the approval for Catholic Bwiti to continue their practices.
dc
Donzo