[Ibogaine] Similarities with Psilosybin and Ibogaine

Scott Doran doranman2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 08:54:49 EST 2009

I tried a preparation once in which tha Amanita was fermented in Kombucha
tea. The process was supposed to break down toxins. Pleasant experience.
Very meditative and mellow for me. Tried the straight flesh once and only
experienced sweats and chills. The only way it was tolerable was to sit in
the shower for an hour till these symptoms passed.