[Ibogaine] [DrugWar] re obama and drug policy

Preston Peet prestonpeet at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 08:23:22 EST 2009

sorry, you're right Martin, I should have look around for a link or some sort of substantiation.
I imagine the UNODC(P) is interested in Obama's policy ideas as the world's prohibition stance is driven mostly by the US' stance, right?
Still, I'll look around...oh heck, I can't find a thing related to this, so I've asked for more info from the original poster in SA.
Peace,
Preston