[Ibogaine] US drug policy changes?

Preston Peet prestonpeet at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 08:22:42 EST 2009

The following was posted on my drugwar list Charles, in responce to my forwarding part of your email to the list for comments:

(First, your bit Charles):
> Hi all
>
> I just came from the UNODC office in Pretoria, and they are all celebrating because Obama spelled out his drug policy today, and federal funds will be used for needle exchange programs in future. (End Charles's bit)<

Then, the question from DrugWar list subscriber:

>Is that the same pres-elect Obama, and if so, what does he have to do with SA drug policy? And I guess that if he's spelled out his drug policy, I should know what it is - not that I have much hope for change. A link would be nice.<

any more info for us Charles?
Thanks.
Preston

I just came from the UNODC office in Pretoria, and they are all celebrating because Obama spelled out his drug policy today, and federal funds will be used for needle exchange programs in future.

I suppose Mr Ramstadt was not his sole advisory committee?  Hey - I think its great news!

Charles

--
+27 71 687 0068