Nyc Labrets digitalcomponents at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 23:43:10 EST 2009

what I've been doing is going to the Mindvox page and plugging in the
offended parties email into the unsubscribe field that is there and let them
take it from there when the get the automagic 'confirm unsubscribe' email.

Helps keep down the chiding and other erstwhile clutter from infesting the
list, save in those cases where they are too dumb to follow thru on the
confirm email, in which case I just throw my hands up in despair.

--
Nyc Labrets

A Pen Warmed In Hell
http://www.aPenWarmedInHell.blogspot.com/

Rome With Television
http://RomeWithTelevision.blogspot.com/

"Now, 75 years later in an abundant society where people have laptops, cell
phones, iPods, and minds like empty rooms, I still plod along with books."
Harper Lee, 2006