michael langshaw mlangshaw67 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 20:57:07 EST 2009

Randy,
Due to no change in my financial status and being a USA resident, it looks like my experience wont be happening anytime soon. I wish ibogaine wasn't in such a state of controversy and it was at the point where volunteers were being sought out for experimental purposes because I would be at the front of the line. Shit, I'd let them do it for free!!! Anyway, sharing my experience is to be the first thing that I'd do. I wish there was something more I could do to advocate this miracle,but I believe that after having had an ibogaine cleansing I would have a stronger leg to stand on and a stronger voice to be heard. I'm slowly weaning myself of this evil suboxone and terrified of getting to the end. I'm half way there.
Mike