[Ibogaine] Simons postings - interview and Bwiti videos

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 14 15:44:45 EST 2009

LOL :)

________________________________
From: DC from AZ <dcollier9 at cox.net>
To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 14 January, 2009 19:19:18
Subject: [Ibogaine] Simons postings - interview and Bwiti videos

just touch-up edit and block the embarassingly low
hanging crotches for the utoob campfire dances, and post the
shit !

there's serious value there in observing the (even
lower dose) iboga bwiti dancing effects from a scientific stand
point

periods of activity, dosage-effect-responses, etc
could be analyzed to judge what could be happening to the body

dc
Donzo
"Love
converts hearts, and gives