[Ibogaine] Similarities with Psilosybin and Ibogaine

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 14 15:42:52 EST 2009

Amanita is very different because of its toxin. There were ways they used to deal with this. The reindeer love Amanita which was a way of herding them together and the urine would be consumed which would filter out some of the toxins. With Psilocybin there is a chance of
"Freaking out" but you can take all you like and not worry about poisoning your self. Very different substances.