[Ibogaine] Simons postings - interview and Bwiti videos

DC from AZ dcollier9 at cox.net
Wed Jan 14 12:19:18 EST 2009

just touch-up edit and block the embarassingly low hanging crotches for the utoob campfire dances, and post the shit !

there's serious value there in observing the (even lower dose) iboga bwiti dancing effects from a scientific stand point

periods of activity, dosage-effect-responses, etc could be analyzed to judge what could be happening to the body

dc
Donzo