Kevin Walker kevin at ibogainesa.co.za
Wed Jan 14 12:01:57 EST 2009

Simon,

I think that that would be very interesting!

Look forward to your posting ……..

Regards

Kevin.

Image5

NHP / Dr Kevin Walker (Reg No: 6206429)

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note:
This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from exposure under applicable law.   If the reader
of this message is not the sole authorised recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error please destroy immediately. Whilst suitable precautions against virus transmittal are taken by IBOGAINE AFRICAN RENAISSANCE (Pty)  Ltd (and associated companies) we cannot accept any responsibility for viruses or their consequences.

12 Floria St
Edleen
Kempton Park
1619