simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 14 11:43:01 EST 2009

There is a fair amount of male nudity involved so I dont know...LOL :))

Which reminds me; With the recent move to acknowledge Howard and all that he has done for others in his life time I thought about the late Dan Lieberman.

For those who are not familiar with the name; Dan was one of the forerunners in helping promote iboga in an international and local capacity. Local in the sense that he was the first South African to research/promote iboga and offer treatment for addiction and related issues.

I am in touch with his immidiate family and thought it would be a kind gesture to write a little about him and what he managed to acomplish before his untimely death due to a automobile accident in 2000.

I will post the interview on Mindvox and then it can be handed over to others who are collecting related information. If there is any one interested in asking any specific questions you can forward them to me and I will take them into consideration for the interview.

Thanks and all the best...