[Ibogaine] Similarities with Psilosybin and Ibogaine

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 14 08:04:27 EST 2009

Hi Jim; thanks for the word of advice to people who wish to un-subscribe.

I think you have touched on a similarity here; in my personal opinion iboga gets right in there and does what it needs to do. With mushrooms or anything else its necessary to have a sort of guide otherwise the experience can go anywhere especially if you don't have experience. I think Howard put it best in that iboga seems to have a built in guidance system aimed at trauma; for one. (These were not his exact words but its not far off.)

Another thing is that I have never heard of or experienced "a bad trip" on iboga.