[Ibogaine] Similarities with Psilosybin and Ibogaine

Preston Peet prestonpeet at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 14:36:28 EST 2009

ibogaine very seriously altered, or distorted rather, what I could see. To the point where I had to ask someone I knew very very well "who are you" when she was standing two feet or so away from me, maybe three.
Also, I was and still am constantly reminded when thinking of both ibo and shroom expereinces, how similar I felt at many points during both- when I'd taken lots of shrooms that is, not small amounts but what some term "heroic" doses.