[Ibogaine] Similarities with Psilosybin and Ibogaine

Jim Hadey jimhadey3 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 13:23:38 EST 2009

Hi All,

I would say the experience is different, maybe like going to a Christian church
and having an experience or going to an Indian church and taking Psilosybin or
Mescalin.  The experience is different but both roads may lead to  increased
spirituality if that is what you are looking for.  Or perhaps like having an out of
body experience that has changed quite a few people.

  - JIM