[Ibogaine] Similarities with Psilosybin and Ibogaine

sitkaa athabaskana at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 14:09:08 EST 2009

Very little if anything in common between the two.

Shrooms are a completely different animal

For instance: shrooms distort what is percieved, ibogaine does not do this.

If shrooms are from another planetary solar system (Ott et al.), then
ibogaine is from another type of reality (me et al.)

But they both have medicinal and psychotherapeutic uses.

Kinda curious what other people think.

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 10:58 AM, Edward A. Weissbard <edward.escs at gmail.com