[Ibogaine] How does Iboga drop blood pressure??

DC from AZ dcollier9 at cox.net
Tue Jan 13 11:11:27 EST 2009

someone at one of the ibogaine clinics probably already has a blood pressure history of each patient
over time (time periods: Tpre-dose, Tduring-entry, Tcrankin-hard, Tafter), and provide an bell curve graph of the cumulative results to date.
the data should be there now, right ? draw the graph, scan it in, send to list, be at peace
Donzo