[Ibogaine] Similarities with Psilosybin and Ibogaine

Edward A. Weissbard edward.escs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 10:58:41 EST 2009

Having never taken anything containing Psilosybin, I wanted to ask if
there are any similar effects that resemble Ibogaine.  I was reading a
study done sometime last year at John Hopkins involving Psilosybin given
to terminally ill patients.  The results seem to show that more times
than not, there were long lasting, "positive" and "spiritual" effects
from the ingestion of  Psilosybin.  Sounds like Psilosybin could be
considered a positive force in certain circumstances and environments.
Are there any similarities that anyone has experienced with both?

Peace
--

Edward <http://crossloop.com/EdwardWeissbard?type=email>

<http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/>