[Ibogaine] Ibogaine and 12/21/2012 11:11am Don't read this if you don't want to deal with space alien issues.

valerie brooks ouivalerie at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 03:23:47 EST 2009

this is the 2012 situation as far as I've studied it. Before some
serious details of what is going on in the scientific world which the
scientists unanimously enjoyed  top secret from the public WORLDWIDE
(never mind how open they say they are about the subject in Europe, they
don't make public much at all anywhere in the world compared to what
they really know) Before you read through this: the purpose here is to
show that it may be seriously necessary for all of the heroin addicts to
get their ibogaine trip and be done with this addiction ASAP, this isn't
funny,  I'm thinking people don't have time for pain in the middle of
too many disasters. Afghanistan where it may get so bad that they need
their last dose, maybe the higher powers want them to have this
available. It's not available enough in the US, so I wouldn't expect it
to be around easily in hard times. There is a reason the gov has widely
made it EASY for doctors to prescribe suboxone/subutex now.  I can
anticipate based on the economics we face.  In the future it is expected
to get harder and harder somehow, and there won't be any guarantee that
opiates will be available enough so I think it's important to get
serious about ibogaine or suboxone and subutex or get it ready, and
don't say NOBODY TRIED TO WARN YOU IF YOU WON'T. If you want to verify I
will quote some sources below. They all feel like it just may be a true
end for many. It's hard to stay positive in all the trouble the go ON
and ON about... but....I'm getting a few things I like and I hope you
are too. I just don't think it's safe to stay on heroin anymore. But
maybe great you know how to administer this for any disaster ahead.
Since no one get's addicted unless the take a few days of it the skill
may come in handy for pain killers with too few doctors.....
The world will change or the calendar will merely end on exactly
12/21/20012 AT 11:11 am.  A ton of horrific disaster is expected prior
to, after, or basically around this time. The government is set up to
cause a lot of this disaster, many are suspicious it's a fake set up to
thin the population. Other's figure the aliens see the disaster and
trouble on earth and are here to change it all at a good time, working
with astrology.  This is some magic sounding date that all the
scientists and all the religions are unanimously anticipating. But maybe
the power trippers are just together on this. Some are calling it a Y2K
nothing set up. I doubt this is the case since...I'm seeing other
evidence that points to this being very real.  They are all unanimous
because the calendar from the Mayans in Chichen Itza, Mexico really does
end on that date at precisely that time AND the space aliens at the
Rosewell crash in Corona, Mexico in 1947 told them so before they all
died. (Speaking of Corona they are expecting a grid shutdwn of the
entire electricity on earth soon (in 2009) due to a Sun Corona
(fireworks explosion, last one in 1859 and planes would fall out of the
sky with no computers working, not to mention other disasters).  I see
Corona all the time on Beer Signs and People buying Corona Beer and EACH
AND EVERYONE I do speak to if I met them synchronistically and they
NEVER shut me out, as if I was meant to tell them, I even got for free 2
special glasses to look at the sun from some welders trying to help.
There are a ton of underground bases on earth prepared for the event and
less than half the population of the Norwegian government has a ticket
underground for their country FOR THIS EVENT.  Watching the movie 2012
you can see something of what the scientists expect. Those remaining
above ground are called "the ground crew", expected to be spirit led
correctly to safety or perish in some earthquake, 350MPH winds or other
natural disaster or disease. There are other movies one shows a
duplicate earth and everyone being replaced on this new planet where
they have duplicated most everyone and everything they have. It's
totally glory days in that silly movie and you will find psychic David
Wilcock saying with a smile, how easy it will be for the prepared as we
are all going to be shifted into another dimension ( I think he means an
easy and quick death and new home since people don't really die) and
giving lot's of end of the world advice to large seminars. But according
to some serious scientists they will also sort us all out for higher and
lower levels of souls. Dan Burisch a scientist who you can find VERY
interesting on YouTube.com explains how we have go to live on the Moon
and Mars and some of us off to Orion and Zeta Recticuli after being
sorted out. The underground bases have sorting spots just like going to
court and getting metal detected. The good ones of us get to go the the
Moon and Mars and they are  not great places but we won't be converted
to bug eyed people. This man Dan Burisch has actually worked with
stargates and looking glasses that see the future.  Dan Burisch is
currently last seen on youtube showing people how he's discovering
portals in crystals and accidentally blew all the glass in the
microscope and all the glass in the security cameras...they had put
electricity in a salt water bath a crystal was sitting in. Inside the
crystal they were discovering energy that coincided with a portal
opening up. The point is, it was found that crystals power spaceships
and not giving the secrets to but a select trusted few the remaining
scientists that have a clue are working on it themselves. The stargates
of which there are approximately 50 on earth (and that's what they were
fighting about in the war instigated in Iraq which it's natural for all
governments to be wanting to control such things...) are teleportation
of space aliens to earth. That doesn't mean they were used everyday, but
it is highly suspected they teleport some aliens that are human looking
and NOT HUMAN.  Teleportation is accomplished with flying saucers
(portable stargates) OR with stationary stargates. Teleportation was
first worked with during the days of Einstein and Tesla who worked on
electricity and worked on "The Philadelphia Experiment" which you can
find the movie broken up into segments on YouTube or it's entirety on
The Discovery Channel. There are more movies TRYING TO WARN THE PEOPLE
such as the recent release of "THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL" but it is
all forced to be presented as science fiction. Some of it is because
black ops have been killing people for years if they talk, other reasons
is that they really don't know, they have to guess, they are sure the
aliens have the technology to do a lot of things...one thing I really
expect is that on the magic day when the planets line up correctly the
spaceships will come en masse but only after they have seen enough
humans on earth possible gone so they feel safe to arrive. Death is no
big deal to the aliens since they don't lose their memories. I'm guess
it's not a picnic to change bodies but.... The evolved aliens know how
to work with astrology and it's anticipated they may travel on certains
times where it works out for expensive portal travel. All this may not
happen either. NOBODY IS SURE BUT THE GOV IS SURE PREPARED, and
REPORTEDLY working with tech 15K years in advance of this time, AND HAS
UNDERGROUND CITIES GALORE and tubes that travel underground at high
speeds all over the earth.. They are under orders to thin the population
down by 2/3 period, any way they can but....they are having a difficult
time pulling it off. That kind of killing is manipulative in my
knowledge and the only reason is the oxygen on the planet is considered
no longer sustaining life due to human beings and their pollution,
stress in general and huge numbers of too many people for the planet.
Positive beings are saying this is our challenge to overcome their
abilities to think they are ruling us with all that technology when they
really can't unless we allow it. I'm sure there's a lot of truth to
that. If you are not invited underground already you are probably ground
crew most people are. Living a little while longer is our only choice
according to Bill Deagle...this disaster is inevitable. You can see real
estate crashing because many people have figured it out that things are
really over in some way and everyone is paying on their houses many are
just buying gold. I can't do this I don't have money for gold, but it
looks like it's important and I have some friends that may help on
this.  The government spent the last 60 years or more hiding the space
alien tech for their armies and scientists knowing all along it was
close to the end due to population problems and too many evil people on
earth. It seems that the growth of populations should have been stopped
60 years ago but I haven't found an answer on that situation...I wish I
could. Some say the space aliens are fighting each other and that's the
reason. These people have videos or audios listed below...and I'm
leaving out Alex Collier and David Icke because they are seeming a bit
off the deep for now. It does seem true the chem trails are for the
spread of Morgellans disease which is reportedly an ET fiber really to
plant into people to control their consciousness and help the transition
time of 12/21/2012. Some got too many fibers and they have Morgellans
disease (a syndrome you can look up where strange fibers are oozing out
of people's skins)

Dan Sherman will explain how his mother was abducted, and his genetics
designed specifically to make communication between him and the space
aliens work out for the 2012 event.
Kevin Randall: AF but also UFO enthusiast will keep it calm if you need
to know less, he writes books, talks at conventions and is a doctor for
many abductees, he sais if you can't prove it just consider it didn't
happen and isn't true, but he's AF and they only technically want
information released to the public slowly.

projectcamelot.net

Miriam Delicado - alien contactee who refused to work with the
government due to their evil, you can find her on googlevideo.com  She
works with the Hopi Indians and on ground crew issues.

projectserpo.org  - here you will find an event as unbelievable as the
one where President Eisenhower had alien meetings in 1954 at the AF Base
in California where they landed for a treaty.
Bill Deagle - you can find him on projectcamelot and youtube look for
his longest video's first. He explains how he used to work in secret
government bases and everything the gov is preparing for is in place,
and chips are ready to be implanted in the public as soon as they decide
to declare martial law and get things under massive tight control. Bill
sais he's escaped the devil's clutches.
Dan Burisch - on youtube.com    He worked with all that alien beings and
alien high tech stuff as a government scientist and you get an
explanation verbally.
enterprisemission.com  Richard Hoagland is the scientist that wrote Dark
Mission exposing NASA's lies, he explains on his site a lot, especially
interesting is that planet Venus has recently increased in brightness
about 2,500% some big change for some reason?
David Wilcock - thinks he's Edgar Cayce and is giving a lot of help if
you need to see a psychic view. He's full of humor sometimes in the
middle of a serious issue.
David Sereda - sees Jesus and other multidimensional beings all the time
assisting with all of this.
GRIDKEEPER on youtube has a lot of videos explaining things working with
churches and vortex energy and pyramids
INDIGO CHILDREN - many are on the earth that have contact with ET's on a
regular basis.
Billy Meiers and the Plieadians - This is all agreed by the scientists
and absolutely anyone to be a true story.
GEORGE GREEN - very wealthy man that now spends all his money giving
back as much information as possible to people. The Plieadians also
contact him and tell him what to do, you can find links for him on
youtube or projectcamelot.net
John Lear - Ex pilot whose father invented the Lear Jet
BOB DEAN - EX NASA top 38 clearance level retiree with a lot to say and
his wife Marcia who wrote confessions of an intergalactic anthropoligist
coasttocoastam.com  - subscription 6.95 a month
you can browse though my favorite videos on youtube.com/ouivalerie and
get some data.
I am packing to get off the west coast, it's expected to be underwater
by 2000, well that's 8 years past...I don't know what to think about
that, a lot of this stuff just doesn't happen on schedule so it's
possible the aliens are making fools out of contactees for some reason,
to pull the plug on their credibility after a point.  Maybe they can't
figure it out perfectly themselves on the dates of quakes, etc. I do
think the horrors are coming due to people's own evil. If they are
wishing harm on someone that doesn't deserve it, terrible stuff may come
their own way and aliens can create it to play along.