[Ibogaine] Welcome back to the list

sitkaa athabaskana at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 11:35:29 EST 2009

Thank you for including me in the ibo list. It is a generally pleasurable
distraction.

In looking back thru the records that mindvox keeps, I can't help but notice
that the previous period when I posted paranoid rantings has completely been
removed. So perhaps I should repost the things I said, that they might be
again public record. It is tempting.

In the last few days I have learned of some things (which I refuse to talk
about) which have reset my paranoia to a new high. Those of you who are
listening, know that you will never be allowed to leave this solar system,
and piss off. Just incase anybody cares, I have no desire to take a drug
which causes me to throw up for days, confuse my mental functioning, etc.
does ibogaine fall into this category?

Anyway, right before the end of the United States, hello again

: )