[Ibogaine] making tea with buds

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 11 07:54:13 EST 2009

You can use buds but I thought people preferred smoking them? You cant really smoke the leaves though and if you have a plant growing near by you are not restricted by the time the plant flowers. Basically you can use what you would not want to smoke. If you do use buds or even a lot of leaves it can be a very psychedelic experience.