[Ibogaine] Help stop the senseless drug war!!!!

robert charleston robster1971 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 13:18:21 EST 2009

i am w/ u on this 1 man - it is rough in the states especially when our home
is called the land of the free- the only freedom achieved from upbringing
here i feel is the childhood  and some of the young adulthood through
memories made from self if fortunate to find on own - this came
unfortunately w/ restrictions occuring as well - thank goodness the
memories  for they will always be treasured- this will be awesome when i am
able to chaael more of this freedom through learning and experiencing the
healing and finding evolutionarie cures this root will give to my free soul
because i have found that this is the only free thing throughout life and
unfornately i have yet to experience this complete freedom. i will find 1
way or another i hope to anyway thanks forguidance people of mindvox and
freeing this info! this is from the soul that exists in my being!