[Ibogaine] Kava Kava usage

Preston Peet prestonpeet at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 09:58:46 EST 2009

again, much obliged.
I got kinda garbled.
And, apparently Rebecca thinks I wants boys in my yard. I feel a need to tell her that, no, that's not it, I like girls.
;-))
the free Herbert Hunkie memorial last night went well (Thurston Moore, Tatum ONeil, Edgar Oliver, Dimitri M., and more all read, at the free event, which was totally awesome), as did the Dana Beal/Rob (last name escapes me) birthday party afterwards. Happy Birthday Dana and Rob.
Peace and love and Lotsof respect.
Preston