[Ibogaine] getting subbed/unsubbed

DC from AZ dcollier9 at cox.net
Fri Jan 9 15:22:49 EST 2009

me thinks that someone subscribed him using his email etc, and so he starts getting the list in his email wondering
from whence it came. a joke subscription for the people who deserve it ? or just karma at work again ?

In my case, I must have got resubscribed automatically due to my old subscription rising from the dead.
"greater works than these ye shall do (Patrick)"
Don zo