[Ibogaine] HEAR YE!! HEAR YE!!

Charles Rossouw charles.rossouw at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 15:06:03 EST 2009

I spoke to the head of the local police detective unit today, and advised
him that MJ will help for his glaucoma when he can't get his prescribed,
approved X in this here my squatter settlement village.  He asked me in my
professional capacity.

He said no problem, he'll use the next arrestee's stuff.  Even if it is
madjad (Stems and sticks).

I said - "what"?

To cut a long conversation short - he said he has to arrest people for
having any amount of dagga (MJ) on them.  Its the LAW.  Yet, he is so
desparate that he is prepared to face his colleagues in the face of being
arrested, because sometimes he can't get his patented, prescribed, highly
price inflated medicinal eye drops in our local pharmacy.

He's got to pay 10 times the price to (Company) Z, because the good
stuff has been banned.  If he doesn't, he becomes a criminal by trying to
keep his eyesight intact.

That's messed up, isn't it?

Charles

--