[Ibogaine] Kava Kava usage

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 9 09:10:45 EST 2009

LOL :) Yea I went and snuck that in there. It works very well as a sedative in ibogaine treatment (I would guess); the great thing about this is you only need to use hemp leaves not buds. You have to take care though because it can be quite strong. Its been over a decade since I made it but I seriously underestimated it. A friend a some plants growing in his grandmothers yard and the cops told him he had to get rid of them; they were way to young to do anything else with so I thought I would give the recepy a go. We got the largest pot we could find and brewed up all the leaves (Stirring occasionally to avoid scalding) And took the proceeds down to the pub were we all used to hang out at the time. Anyone could help themselves and and in a few hours quite a few people were falling asleep in their chairs.