[Ibogaine] getting subbed/unsubbed

Preston Peet prestonpeet at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 07:54:52 EST 2009

what's even weirder is the fact that some folk ARE subscribed to this or the DrugWar list with NO subscription letter ever having gone to them to respond to in the first place. I know of one person off the top of my head I KNOW for a fact did NOT subscribe but still gets mail, from both lists.
Hmmmm.
I have all love and respect for you Matt as I think you know, and did/do find the unsubbing note funny, but I do gotta say:
I never fail to get a good smile out of all the outrage over the "stupid" people wanting off this list when I know it does indeed happen, that some apparently do get subbed without asking.
Odd, but true.
Peace,
Preston