[Ibogaine] Kava Kava usage

Brad Hays bradleyheathhays at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 03:54:34 EST 2009

That was just a guess based on personal experience.  I've taken pills
(mostly OTC sleep) of some kind or another for years and I've noticed a wide
range of absorption rates based on what was already in my stomach.  Then
again, some substances are digested only *because* they dissolve into fatty
substances, hence they are absorbed along with their solvent.  I've never
seen instruction to 'take with milk' so I thought I'd put in my 2.  Mileage
may vary.

--
~~_/) ~~
http://www.maps.org