[Ibogaine] Kava Kava usage

Edward A. Weissbard edward.escs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 20:34:14 EST 2009

Hey Randy,

I've heard of Kava bars, didn't' realize that there were some in NYC.
My experience last night was peaceful, I did feel quite tired by the end
of the night.  The first couple of hours where spent in a pleasant mood,
free of stress and any worries on my mind.  I looked at my daughter and
saw the beauty in her as she was talking to me, and realized a little
more how important of a part she is to my happiness.  Most of the night
I spent playing Lord of the Rings Online, so it was an enjoyable evening
with my family and my computer.  After the Kava wore off I felt pretty
spent, so it was time to turn in.  I see Kava as a mild
sedative/relaxant.  It is distinctly different than an alcohol buzz,
mainly the mind does not wander and become unstable and for
me.....uncaring and selfish.  I see it as being hard to become addicted
to........doesn't taste very pleasant without adding some flavoring to
cover up it's "earthy" taste and the effects are not so much of an
escape from oneself, but more integrative.  Over all a safe, relaxing
and mild experience.  I used 1 cup of Kava to 2 cups of water and 1 cup
milk along with chocolate powder to cover up the taste........it's more
of a mild recipe.  As for me, kava has never lead to destructive
behaviors as it would almost do with alcohol...it's always been a friend
to me.  The main reason for the interest in ibogaine and being on this
list, has been my real issues with alcohol and it's related consequences.
--

Edward <http://crossloop.com/EdwardWeissbard?type=email>

<http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/>