[Ibogaine] Just chemicals in the brain or.......spirit??

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 8 11:28:19 EST 2009

Hi Ed'

A patient of mine put the iboga experience quite well in my opinion and I think it may be applied to any other entheogen. She saw a single leaf which she "zoomed in on" till it was all she could see. A voice said to her that: "Iboga is the food that the body needs to do this" This; being whatever it was; in this case accessing information and opening up memories.