[Ibogaine] Just chemicals in the brain or.......spirit??

Edward A. Weissbard edward.escs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 11:17:35 EST 2009

Hey guys,

I guess I come from a very limited experience back ground when it comes
to altered states of mind.  I've always had a hard time in accepting
that the "door ways" that may be open to us under certain "entheogenic"
experiences are connecting with the spiritual realm in some
manner.......whatever the spiritual realm means.  How do you distinguish
whether its just a chemical causing a "spiritual" experience or is it
causing a door way to oped in our brains to the "spiritual".  I consider
myself Agnostic/Pantheist so when it comes to "spiritual" experiences, I
always question the true nature and source of it.  I guess if it seems
"spiritual" to you, that is sufficient.
--

Edward