[Ibogaine] Kava Kava usage

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 09:29:16 EST 2009

         Tell me more. I have heard about places in NYC where a person can
go and do shots (drinks, not needles) of Kava Kava for relaxation and social
interaction. At least I think it was Kava, it may have been Valerian. Also,
I watched the end of a show on HBO or one of those other movie channels
where these guys were drinking bowls of some kind of Kava Kava brew and
getting buzzed. As always anything that will give you a buzz intrigues me
anyway.

      I'm with Ed on this though. Alcohol makes me wanna do stupid shit and
has ruined more than one or two friendships. Seems like every time that I
have gotten drunk in the past 10 years, something aweful has happened. And I
can count on both hands how many times that has been. I still grieve over a
couple of things that has happened although there isn't much I can do about
them. If people don't want to accept my appologies and my attempts to make
things right, what can I do??

      So Ed, tell me how it goes and how much you used and to what effect
OK?? There sure are some nights where I'd like to take some kind of relaxant
without the trashiness of alcohol or benzo's. With my hyperactive nature I
think I deserve it every once in a while.

           Peace Love and Tuinals
                 Randy
               BiscuitBoy Red and Blues